Sunday, September 12, 2010

Whats The Name Of The Piano Song Played In It

Sunday, Sunny, Boring

my first entry today. Whether it is also my last?
I do not know. I will try to advise a friend / boyfriend just, ausserdme shocn still times I had a kind of online diary write.
The question is: what public? The chance that anyone interested in me, I think is rather small, but well ... Schlimsmtenfalls I try to hold out just for me.
Ok, we come to the point: My day, My day was today
very confusing and exhausting. My friend was visiting there. As usual on weekends. Weekend relationship. And again I doubted the whole day, what to do. Constantly back and forth, as always. On the one hand, I see no future for us, but on the other hand I see her face then, and come before me terribly bad. I do not like it hurt . Do
It is not because of me. I get it okay to be alone. But I find it hard to hurt her. As a small child to take the candy away. I guess I'm just not selfish enough. What I care others, my life so I must live independently. Okay, the knowledge is unfortunately nothing new. But I only wish all the very best for them.
gaze times, how tomorrow is. With a little distance. And I am afraid that tomorrow I still would make less dnekne at the end. For since it is not there, I also do not feel that what is does not fit into our relationship, and separation always uncomfortable. Actually
I had made up my mind to make tomorrow's final, over Skype. This is perhaps easier. Simply typed quickly: you, the relationship is over. Off.
But tomorrow I will be sure the head somewhere else. Stress on the job, no time out powerd, no mood to stress.
Mhm, and yesterday a totally ugly guys with a ravishingly beautiful girlfriend seen in the city. The stress me. Life is unfair, because we should have a purely optical switch the partner.
Ok, lets see how often I will write similar posts here. I know actually saying that no alternative to separation is over. The sooner the better. But does not like the idea myself. " To the separation.
The question is what displeases me exactly. The answer is difficult. Of course there are memories, of course there are the lousy feeling to do someone harm.
As a child I was always very complicated in terms of separations: I even mourned umbrellas, I wnen they had lost on the train. Because I was so sad that we meet again. Something existing is destroyed for ever ... Whether I can relate to the relationship? And, how can you get let go.
released what one holds as Penny Lane yesterday or the day before the TV said. As release. How deal with it, the things in life come and go. That's normal.
Yes, my ex I just got the WE think very often. I miss them already, but I do not think me. I play with the idea to write her again. When I met her for the last time when we were already separated, the chemistry was right once again to 100%. I speak up a little, that she was the love of my life.
I'm afraid with my current Freunidn is not so, but it is such a good hearted person. They would all do for me, and I never do harm. Since I am quite sure. From an objective standpoint, it would be good to get the relationship up. But here
constantly enumerate the pros and cons of separation is really pointless. The answer is given already. It is not the question of whether but on how and when. I resolve to make through auto-suggestion to me more ... Maybe it works well ...

The day today in the summary: Long slept, watched Batman on TV, back to sleep, went walking, exhaustion Hangen, girlfriend passed now.

Review of the Day (10 very good - 0 bad):
self-actualization: 1 (Day design has often addressed after friend, alone I would have made things more interesting)
happiness: 4 (Lying in bed, to see the TV, the girlfriend poor, near, already ok) hope
: 4 (I'm free I just got this set from time to internalize, and thus gain strength) can

Next, Moe! and I what to write about again RIGHTS inner shoal. But not today, my pizza is ready now:-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment