Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rolling Duffel Europe

nothing new ...

And then came the now the third string. Essentially has not done much today. Today I had to work a very good idea and I hope that I will ultimately into a pre-application Chung, and can be taken of in my Diss. My colleague who works with me on the subject seems to sien also willing to support me on the way there. Booyah! Must now hopes to follow it acts. After work, I was eating pizza with work colleagues. The pizza was not that great, and now I'm Bausch pain, but while I sit in the pizzeria has suddenly this strange feeling. This feeling of leading a private, independent and free life, which I define themselves. A strange feeling, but a good one. I wonder if others feel this Menshcen experience as a permanent condition. Who knows, maybe the people with whom I have spent my life so far, completely emotionally on a different level, and have that certain something, which means they do not live in the despair. Well, maybe not. When I had stomach pain, I called my girlfriend udn her ears full of whining. Was fun :-) I wanted to annoy them, but ... mhm, ews probably was a situation in which I was looking for her neighborhood, because otherwise I probably would not have called ...
Well, so much to this day ...
Now on fish and Lollis, or even two models for my feelings.
first The fish swarm:
According to this model is my inner by a variety of different interests and / or needs (fish) characterized. These fish seek, in contrast to healthy people, in different directions as they verfoglen own goals, which means that the big picture, the swarm rips. Although a general trend can be seen the swarm here and there, and each fish is well aware that the swarm can only survive if he is a target, eg drives a food source, however, are with me, in Unlike other people who fish do not able to direct their interests in a common direction and coordinate themselves. Instead, they often aspire to the swarm, and thereby block it. The whole swarm movement in this model, that what might be described as a reason or goal in life is alss: The what, indeed, does not serve the individual fish directly, but benefits the entire flock and brings it forward. Fish are stupid, they do not follow any specific ideas, but to act intuitively. In healthy people, the fish usually follow intuitively the swarm, or their goals add up to the overall goal of the swarm. For me, every fish afraid to see his interests nciht as soon as the swarm moves and the fish must adjust its direction, so that ultimately only the swarm still drives in the flow and is moved only by this.

second The Lolli:
There is a rational adult I (Swarm), and an emotional, irrational I (fish). Here, the two selves are not charaktiersiert clear, but may have different properties and / or interest represent. In alltäglichn life can dominate both. It is important that dominates neither permanent, and that found in the necessary situations, the corresponding I act.

Phew, I need to determine what the to write two self I find difficult. the question of who should act when, and who take the role, is difficult to explain. Maybe I need to be done again exact thoughts, but basically I find the fish swarm idea at the moment easier. But the differences are not really so great, I think. Well, maybe I find everything again at the appropriate time to participate.

Tagesberwertung:
luck: 3
self-esteem: 6
confidence: worked 5
to me: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment