Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jthm Mobile Wallpapers

A few thoughts

a) I believe that my relationship sooner or later does not make sense. Both my mind and my drive to make because too often thwart the bill.
b) I know I would be unhappy as a single. Although the relationship at the moment as the dominant problem, it is not. But perhaps a building block of many to happiness.
c) There is thought (at Ex, to other acquaintances, to prettier women), strengthening my doubts about the relationship, while others thought (Merry nature, caring, kindness, love the girlfriend) make me doubt it. Outweigh the time a thought, sometimes the other ... No consistency, therefore, in my feelings.
d) inference making is only possible if the counter-feelings dominate. Unfortunately, however, causes the make sorry that finish the thought, the relationship can not prevail. So a kind of dilemma, or you could say also, a Nash equilibrium:-D The question is how to come out of there ... I think there is only one answer ... It is your out of balance That force which will be very painful. I do not know if I pack: - / Actually, I atte I made for today ... for this evening, chatting .... whether'll grab ego? Should I support the Contra thoughts? Definitely makes sense if I am determined. Difficult situation, again ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment