Friday, October 8, 2010

How Often Can U Get Brazilian

Mist

Yes, Mister! It was a mistake to tell her she should come over the weekend. How do I get back out now? Your short notice again?
It's funny. In the morning I am strong, when I wake up. In the evening I'm usually weak. Not physically, but from what I can bear to stress and emotions. Well, perhaps understandably, in the evening, the body and the mind is nunmal already claimed something and not as powerful.
Hmm, besides last night I dreamed of really strange. I write it once heir pure. I do not wiel assume that anybody cares, but rather because it is interesting think, and I can remember in a few weeks back it. Exactly I grieg But not together anymore, only sketchy bruck:
I ride with a woman in the passenger seat through the night. The sky is beautiful, spiral galaxies we see with the naked eye, and they turn clearly visible. This raises saucers. Vibrant. At first we thought it would be the ISS.
\u0026lt;Lücke>
I stand in the hallway of an apartment which is similar to the apartment of my girlfriend. The friend I miss inside an extent. I found myself in the film set for shooting a new Star Wars part.
\u0026lt;Lücke>
I'm possibly in my old children in the house of my parents, with a woman, even more. My brother arrives with a giant rat, which I find totally disgusting. She runs to me, I'm afraid she poops in my room. The woman / women find the rat totally sweet. I can not understand this.
\u0026lt;Lücke>
I sit with two naked, pretty women on the floor in the bathroom of my parents' house. The women are young, and they look very good. The floor is intended 20 centimeters under water. We are trying with your hands to drain the water slide in the direction so that the Water runs fast and up in the lower level flows, where my parents live. I accidentally touch a woman on her bare breasts. I liked :-)

very strange dreams. My brother had earlier rats as pets. These were very unsanitary. You stink and have done their business of course permanently. Also have ihc earlier at the bottom wipe in the bathroom, these mostly under water, but in the nciht außmaß. Well, later it is. In another apartment. There was a Siffon (?)... So just put everything under water, and then move into it :-) Still ... The women in the dreams gepiselt jedenfalsl a decisive role, that much is clear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment