Monday, August 23, 2010

Wedding Card Background

... boku ni natta bakari na shinigami ni ... Ittai boku wa Nante koto wo ~

I currently much fun to watch my translations of blog entries of all of us Lieblingsspacken while I'm on really cool things gestoßen.xD
Tatsuya is pure sugar. And how Hasi has handed me, Miyano will probably be that way. However, I could not convince me yet, but maybe I can still.
Here first, some of the things that were particularly struck me:

Tuti:

03/12/07 [8:19 PM]: Tuti - On week left of rehearsals

BLEACH rehearsals are over for today.
This time due to time constraints, I haven't been able to come to rehearsals that much. But then there hasn't really been much need to.
This time I feel like there's a lot to compare with previous performances. It's always nice when you feel like your performance has gotten better.
Since I'm not really together with Izuru much, I thought I'd take a picture with Eiki for a change, along with the rehearsal hall stress relief toy, Gaku.
This time, performance-wise, will see big shifts in my relationships and how I feel towards people--I feel this more and more each day.


Da merkt man doch wieder, wie nett Tuti gegenüber Kato ist, oder? Hier ist der Beweis, was er über ihn denkt.xD

03/17/07 [2:51 AM]: Tuti - A regular genius

Today after BLEACH rehearsals, I went out for yakiniku with Moriyama-san and some of the staff members.
When I say Moriyama-san, I of course mean from *pnish*, that super-strong taichou.
Saying things like, "And now we'll completely flip over the net of meat after it's been thoroughly cooked~"
...the "net."
I've got to hand it to Moriyama-san for trying to use the complete opposite side instead of just turning it some.
He is, without a doubt, * * pnish's simple genius.

Lately Shougo Suzuki-san, who usually performs pretty quietly and seriously, has been asking me, "Do you think I'm kinda like Eiji?"


I just want to die just so happy. Moriyama Eiji as he talks about is just awesome.xD

23.03.2007 [4:34 PM]: Tuti - Third Day

Today I can relax a bit before the performance.
Thanks to the oil massage I got yesterday I feel like most of my tiredness is gone now. Right now
Kitamura Izuru is practicing dancing. But this is not his pose.
I'll be hosting next week's PaniSuta by myself.


Eiki mal wieder. Und wie toll ist der Name bitte? Kiramura Izuru...*kicher*

03/31/07 [6:41 PM]: Tuti - Today is PaniSuta

It started raining immediately after the show ended and I wound up getting soaked.
I still hurried along to the station, but I hope those of you who came to the studio were all right.
Please be careful of catching cold.
Still, today was really fun.
Bullying Gaku when we got on a backstage-high, we went a little wild.
While Daiki-chan wrote in his letter for us not to get out of hand, of course we did.
We've still gotthe Hyougo performance, so we could not say much in the way of spoilers, but we told a lot of goofy stories.

Did you all enjoy yourselves? Or
ratherm
Yeah, we had a blast - something wrong with that?

That was today's PaniSuta.


As you can see it yet again: Tuti loves to annoy Kato. Poor guy ...

04.23.2007 [1:38 PM]: Tuti - Java Banana Chocolate

I ordered something sweet from Starbucks, something I do not usually Thurs I was able to down it better than I thought, actually, but it kind of bugged me having all the whipped cream left over.


I also know mit wem er das bestellt hat... xD

Tatsuya:

0 3/20/07 [12:44 AM]: Tatsuya - ☆So nervous!☆

Tomorrow is at long last the Rock Musical Bleach performaaaance!
I can't wait☆I always get this weird unusual tension on the first day, so I've gotta be careful of that.
Everyone, let's put our power together and give it our all♪
Let's all work together! (>_<)

This time it's Tokyo first huh~
We've always been in Osaka first and then Tokyo, so I'm kinda happy we get to end it in Hyougo o(^-^)o
It's always so much fun riding the bullet train with everyone, after all!

I think I'll go and ask the staff if they'll put me and Tuti-san in a room together at the hotel!
...though he probably won't want that huh (-_-メ)

The picture's a two-shot with Eiki-san.
Ooh, a room with Tuti-san and Eiki-san would be good, too!....but I won't say that(^_^;)
Don't you think hotel rooms are kinda scary?
Well, even if ghosts come out, I'll get 'em with my Zangetsu! (^_^メ) 


Tatsuya ist einfach nur Zucker. Ich kann es nicht anders sagen. Wie süß ist der bitte? Dass er mit Tuti ja so gerne in ein Zimmer möchte und so. Oder auch noch mit Eiki. Kawaiii....

09/30/2005: Tatsuya - Movie, movie!

I know this is sudden, but do any of you have a favorite movie? *laugh*
For me it's gotta be The Goonies .
When I was little, I saw it two times, and I just couldn't forget it. o(^-^)o I just went out and bought the DVD!
It's a movie about these kids who go on an adventure, but I think everyone could identify with the characters, plus it's really cute.
It's interesting, so give it a look♪
If you're wondering why I'm suddenly talking about movies, I just went and saw Cinderella Man ! It's showing here now!
It really touched me...Russel is so cool...
I hope I can grow into a man like him some day.
Just gotta get stronger, though~ (^-^)
And so many people are coming to check out my blog!
Looks like it's fine for me to write this freely, so I'll work hard and update!♪
Gotta eat some takoyaki when I head to Osaka! Looks like Osaka-Kobe took the championship!

10/06/2005: Tatsuya - Curry Rice

Today I cleaned up my house--!! It was surprisingly spacious~!
When I get the house clean, though, it makes me want to cook.
My favorite foods are curry and watermelon. I can't stand oden with radish, though.
As for today's picture...what the heck was I thinking? I took a picture of myself☆
How embarrassing~what an idiot. Ah well, forgive me (>-<#)
My hair's been getting long lately, but even if there are some people who say it's better off short, there are still some who like it better long...
Either way's fine with me. I wanna dye my hair at least once, though...

10/27/2005: Tatsuya - I'll work really hard on the second run!

It's been a while, but I'm updating my blog!!
Lately it's gotten cooler, if only a bit, but I've actually got a very tiny little cold.
On another subject, comments? When I say that...
It seems like when I look at those who've commented, there are some who've been on this for 3 years, or those who share a birthdate, lots of different people are there. When I read these, it makes me really happy o(^-^)o Thanks☆彡
Ah, speaking of which, yesterday before I went to bed I tried to listen to an MD, but I've got all these MDs that I don't know what songs are on them; it's really bothersome, so I spent a while listening and writing on them with a marker!
It's always better to know exactly what's recorded on the MD!
When I listened to one MD, the Justirisers theme came on, this song where they just go "Gen, saishin~Justarisers~"♪over and over, but I really like it. *laugh* So many memories.
Hmm, I wonder if I should go train myself or something today...
But...there are all these foreigners over there with this "Bob" feel to them, kinda dangerous...
Everyone, be careful of catching colds, 'kay? o(^-^)o

10/28/2005: Tatsuya - Always writing 'Pike, pike!'

This evening I'll be eating natto and kimchee, then it's 1-million-horsepower!
I just got some raw rice sent over from my parents, so I had to cook for myself (>_<)
I really don't do that kind of thing often, so I had to boast about it and post it in my blog!
And I also grilled some pike too! It was only 100-yen at the grocery story, after all. *laugh*
Jump's gotten really interesting recently! Bleach is doing great, it really is!

Ru-Ru--RUKIAAAAA...!

10/31/2005: Tatsuya - Computers are really difficult to use...

I usually post from my phone and send it to my manager first, and then he passes it on to the blog, but today I had to run to the company for the first time in a while, so I'm writing from a computer now. *laugh*
This is really hard! I had to ask, "How do you type a little 'tsu'?!" right off the bat. (>_<)
The emoticons look a little weird too...aren't they big?
On top of that, I've written this much, but it's taken me 30 minutes now!
But this is kind of fun☆
My little brother's pretty good with his computer.
He's pretty cool so long as he keeps his mouth shut...*laugh*
He'd probably get mad if he saw I wrote that☆ But he's got a good head, and he's really sweet, I'm proud of him!
On that note, I'm the eldest of three sons!! People always think I'm the youngest, though♪Why...?!
I'm unexpectedly level-headed, after all!★
All right! Things are gonna get busy with BLEACH in November, so I've gotta work hard!!

The picture is my manager, to whom I'm always indebted *laugh*

11/17/2005: Tatsuya - Radio and Post-Recording

Today I went and peeked in on the Bleach post-recording☆彡 morita's Ichigo is so cool after all (>_<) There were other seiyuu there too, it was really busy.
Seems like no matter where you perform Bleach, for some reason everyone's really good friends o(^-^)o
And yesterday was...
For the first time in my life, I went to a radio recording! Morita-san and Yasumoto-san, who does Chad's voice, were there with me, and I guest appeared for 30 minutes with Rukia's actress, Saitou-san; we talked about a lot of things♪
It was so much fun with two Ichigos there! *laugh*
The broadcast will either be 11/20 or 11/27 (for Radio Osaka) or the 22nd or 29th (for Radio Japan).
Morita-san was so nice~♪

11/21/2005: Tatsuya - Is Osaka cold?

Today was the BLEACH pamphlet photoshoot o(^-^)o
I'm always so happy getting together with everyone! *laugh*
So much fun☆彡
The real performance is already right around the corner! Can't wait!
I'll be doing a Bleach event in Osaka on the 23rd, I'm going with Takashi-niichan!
The 23rd...that's the day after tomorrow!! ( ̄□ ̄;) So nervous...
Can't wait for Osaka ♪
Thanks for your support (。・_・。)ノ

Einfach nur Zucker... Ich sag nur: Takashi-niichan! Oder überhaupt alles was er schreibt. Ich möchte ihn knuddeln...

11/23/2005: Tatsuya - Rock Musical BLEACH Talk Event Show

Osaka was so much fun! To all of you who came, thank you!
It passed by so quickly! ☆彡 
Takashi-san helped me out a lot from start to finish o(^-^)o
Everyone told me, "Please work hard!" or for winter, "I'll come and see you lots of times!" so I was really happy (>_<)
On the 27th I'm off to Osaka with Kengo-san♪
Then on the 4th, it's Tuti♪
I'll be riding the bullet-train a lot *laugh*
The picture is to commemorate our getting to Osaka, I took it with Takashi-san. We're both making kind of dorky faces(≧∇≦)

11/27/2005: Tatsuya - Rock Musical BLEACH Talk Show 2

Today was the Rock Musical BLEACH Talk Show in Osaka Youth Center!
So that means I went to Osaka with Kengo-san today!
Aah, it was fun♪Everyone, thanks for helping me out!(≧∇≦)
I feel like I babbled a lot today *laugh*
It was so special to be able to meet all the fans firsthand.
I don't get a chance like this often, so I'll work hard next week on the 4th too ☆ 彡
On the 4th I'm off with Ichimaru Gin's actor, our leader Bleach, Tuti-san! I can not wait!
The picture's from the back of the bullet train with Kengo-san! o (^-^) o


Tuti then, is the Leader-sama. How sweet. Awwww, Tatsuya, you're such a fangirl ♥

04/12/2005. Tatsuya - Bleach Talk Show, Take 3!

We're now in Kobe, and the third Bleach Talk Show has just ended ~ o (^-^) o Good job!
For lunch, I ate in China Town with Tuti. The shrimp was delicious chile ♪
So, the Talk fun with Tuti and his funny word endings was! His comedy-act was sooo interesting!
I just love that act, just love it...
It was really precious to me, this time I got to spend meeting people who love Bleach first hand.
I'm sure I won't have a chance like this again, and I feel it was a really good experience (>_<)
We appeared at the Human Academy Kobe School, but at the Animate store two floors below us, after the show was over, they let us have some Bleach goods (。・_・。)ノ☆
I was so happy! (〃д〃)
On top of that, when we got back, we went to the top of the hotel and ate ☆彡
What a view! The night landscape was beautiful.
All right, all that's left now is practicing for the real performance, I'll work hard!

12/13/2005: Tatsuya - YAY!

Today I watched the Rock Musical DVD!
It goes on sale te 20th~ *laugh*
Here are the three of us smiling big (>_<)
We've really started our engines today! Our new practice...
Everyone, let's keep on working hard!☆彡 Yup! o(^-^)o


Miyano:

11/15/07 [12:51 AM]: Mamo - Secret Talk...

Light: "Na, Ryuk."
Ryuk: "Nn? What is it, Light?"
Light: "This is just between you and me, but..."
Ryuk: "Huh?"
Light: "...Shinigami..."
Ryuk: "*listens*"
Light: "Apparently can't eat anything but applies..."
Ryuk: "EH?!?! Ah--ah, right, yeah...umm, I knew that already?"
Light: "NOOOO WAAAAAY!!! (ノ゜O゜)ノ"
Ryuk: "...what's got him so bright and upbeat?"

11/21/06 [11:54 PM]: Mamo - Day-of Ticket Information☆☆☆

Reeeaaaady?


[...] That's it! ☆
Guys !!!!!!! Do not give up yet! (Haha) Please keep it up ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Mamo's just finished work today and is on his way home (>_\u0026lt;)
But for now ............ I'm sooooooo
hungryyyy (¯ ▽ ¯;) (haha)
Wonder what I'll eat ~ ☆


More by Miyano, here:
http://oh-tuti.livejournal.com/71111.html # cutid1

Okay, I'll go then die in peace times to hyperglycaemia. The last all was now much. Does not search for me, I'll have me anyway dissolved. Finally, it rains and just so.xD

Sun BTW: This is the source of my inspiration. As it were my Crack Deal Erin.
http://oh-tuti.livejournal.com/

Parque Espana!

0 comments:

Post a Comment