Monday, August 23, 2010

Straightening Solution Homemade

Parque Espania! Tsuki yo Oshiete kure

Okay, I admit even to already: I'm like Tuti and hate / love him for it.
So, now it's out, so I can begin to tell what I did at the last time to come.

The last days I once again spent at and with Hasi and as always when we meet, we had a lot of fun.
Amongst those present to hate but to love Tuti while but, as with Takashi, to gaze or to abbern Nao and again extend our Fangirlness.
Indeed, we once again TeniMyu Back-watched day and noticed how great they are all yet. Kime How awesome is, for example, or to love how hyper mega doll Naga or ... how horny love Nao and Sota in seeing it is and such. Just the usual. However, we are about to come of watching Dream Live 2. Here again we have our future angefangirlt Cos Saint Rudolph and Fudomine (as this would not even, finally, we love the outfits and Miyano is there and so). About Seigaku we had time to think properly, what should we think like them. After all, it is the second cast and neither Abe nor Kime are still there - the other, we also miss a bit. Moriyama Eijis Kaidos and replacement, we find quite good, and we love anyway FratzenTezzie dearly, as well as Yuya, but with the other, we can not make friends easily. Particularly with Taka-san, and Inui Kikumaru - Fuji looks just like a woman, because we could so get used after a reasonable time. However, what the entire Seigaku-2-troupe has in common is that they act just as if they had bothered to do their job. Why do they now are "bored" with us, we also simple. (And so we want to get a cool nickname and are therefore jealous. XD)
Well, we have further looked DL II and us in love Yamabuki. Especially in our new alter egos Kentaro Minami and Masami Higashikata. And Toji, with its funky sunglasses just awesome.xD
'm curious how long it takes until we also want to cosplay in all possible versions ^ ^

Speaking Cosplay. We are our existence as a fun indie Police probably times have betrayed.
For since there are now our Seigakus and Cosmonde sent us such sweet Hetaliafiguren has (to me America and England, Hasi Russia and France) we will now also cosplay times.
Small objection: how freaky is it that my wmplayer now that I think about it write Marukaite Chikyu - Doitsu happening? xD
any case, since Cosmonde also offers Cos of them, we have decided after careful consideration that Russia and I will Hasi Austria / Japan make the yukata. And the countries really fit to us. As we noted yesterday again. Hasi always writes Russian, when she writes about Tuti and Naga (like me sometimes) and I'm Sissie, well I dance, if I am to dance the waltz, always equal to the Viennese. And the Cos look great, so Lau attuned to China make. Mitsu is Maybe, as Liechtenstein or Lady England to join us or something. That leaves only what to find for Jassi left .* g *

Saturday we all have our way again met Kuchiki-sama, and to sum it up: it was awesome.
We had a lot of fun, whether we have read her the MSTing (I am the lyrics, Jassi, the original equipment, and the roles Lau), have cooked together and eaten, or just to chat there. It was really cool. In the evening have "Where is Fred?" And "Avatar" and I looked like both movies. Even though I am still not a fan of Till Schweiger. Sunday morning, we then have her wig styled something and then it was time that she picked up was. Too bad, but we still see a few more times.
We want to maybe do a short bike ride together. And as I learned today that we are all invited to Ränjis birthday and now need to consider what we pay. So probably start again a group brainstorming, what?

I already told that the Seigakus are there, just like almost all goods ordered at the moment. Which also means that our Academy are there. Well ... they are there only Jassis there is the problem that they have sent the women version. For whatever reason. Which means that tomorrow the still Hasi times will have to order. Meh ... Hopefully everything works.
Academy with my wig we were the way to the hairdresser and the Coiffeurin my confidence has a really good job done here. And told me that they probably will easily be able to cut my other Kira. Yay, I can not wait to get it. ^ _ ^

So, now I geschwafelt again so much, yet I just wanted to make a quick update. But the
Fangirlness led a somewhat more to write more. It does not matter now. ^ ^
More can be said to not be big, so I now cease so well.

you soon. (And yay, how awesome am I that I have this time again so quickly wrote a new entry. ♥)
See ya.
Gladys. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment