Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Track And Field Event Sheets

Oh, Tuti to iu Nakar, hahahaha! * Tret *

I love Nao. Point. Each entry should begin, in my opinion nach.xD

Hiyaaaah.
Ahem. Long has it been now since I've painted it again (this time not just a few weeks, to my horror O_O) and there is still time time for me but the times change.
To my chagrin, I must say that so much has happened, I certainly can not let happen Revue. I mourn a little for all the great stories and quotes that Hasi and I have acquired in all the time, but maybe you can write down here so still, if an opportunity arises. But my head gets even now no longer together what we have bequatscht so everything from then on it is no different. But now I'm starting to probably first summarize roughly, what I still get to the series. ^ ^

Since I heard that the last post not that be exactly, I write here now times in which we Mexxler Meeting participated in the recent time:
- Chisaii # 30 -> was awesome because we've got to know our awesome and so Bleachbande
- Hanami '10 -> it is a pity that we do not Kuchiki-Taicho could choose to cherry blossom princess xD
- Hatscho (June) -> Comment by Fish: "You have danced with kava, or" Oh yes, and as we have xD
- ChisaiiCon '10 -> I will never again run at 85 ° in the shade Cosplay. And even then sit for four hours in the train ... And I'll never forgive that we have confused the one with Fuji Tezzi ... T___T
- ConDance on ChisaiiCon -> we have made again mood and I want the video sehen.xD
- weddings on the ChisaiiCon -> do I express myself any further. It speaks for itself. But I still love Kuchiki-Taicho why about everything. You really made my day. xD
- camping at the Kuchikis - - Save the cherry trees> Conclusion of the day: I'll have to learn to manage to steal a lake. Point. And Itzehoe is the greatest city in state in the world. And a great location for Bleachshoots. And anyway the whole weekend was great and we need to repeat anyway.
- Kuchikitaicho Visitors to Awesome -> befitting the dignity and our love of Kuchiki-Taicho, we have returned the favor for the weekend with her and they brought to us. And Bleachshoot, our Geschenkaustauschung and our girls talks about certain things and people (Mr. Butterfly, and so xD) were really awesome. Happy at any time. PS: shopping at Penny ruled as Ichigo with Nanogetsu on the back ^ ^
- Hatscho (Augsut) -> too bad that we Kawa and small L (oser) not for "Beat the Mod!" could finish, we were just a bit late. Even if the mods then came right at us and told us that we would have been their preferred opponent. But as for other girls Fangirls participants we have given a good figure and on the next Hatscho we will probably finish already. dance and again with Kawa. This has to be easy. ^ ^

Uff, we have not really done much lately. Something is called a Fleiß.xD

Too late on the last Hatscho we were by the way, because right now I'm fully in the application process and on the day had a Vrostellungsgespräch. The conclusion of that day, I suppose it is corrosive in the car to switch to a pair of pants. ; D
Last week I had already completed an internship, but that was not entirely mine and they looked the most similar, so it was abbreviated, but yes na. That's a long story. But now even hang upside down can not, life goes on. ^ ^

I am the way, been to the hairdresser and have now compared to before but relatively short hair. And tomorrow we will go again to the hairdresser, because ... Izuru, so the Academy version will be tweaked and is a professional fine but I manage. In general terms wigs I'm probably super soon. Just in the last week I got 5 new (and there is no one more) and found that I have to make good short black hair. . Simply because my ^ ^
are getting I Izuru (-> for Nichisamstag), Inui (-> for Nichifreitag) Abarai (-> for Nichisonntag, and what FS ; R'n great shade of red she has) and three other black wigs, which is just two and a long. The longer of Lau will probably take for Momo. ^ ^ The
Wigs are all awesome and even cooler is probably that our Cos are there. I may so call now and a proud mother of a Seigakus Academy Cos and wah, I love it. Especially my Seigaku jacket I love madly. Wah, I want the finite Connichi. Only 23 days. ♥
The Connichi is awesome anyway. On the Bleachtreffen we somehow already know half the people, because they all come from here and how somehow all the people who know us, we all love who do not do it anyway. Sounds cocky, is so, but it is easy so.xD
I'm looking forward to it and run around on the Gotei 13 meeting as an Academy group - because it is nobody or not many of our kind, that's for ever. Gin - which will come as Acagin - also looks forward almost more than we do. What is sweet somehow.
I'm actually more curious about how often we will quote on the day singing BuriMyu. Because somehow we do not make it one day at least not one of her songs to sing at the Saturday and we have to at least "Tsuki yo Oshiete kure" and to "high risk, no return" the Vorrercht. And Hasi and I will quote on any Saishu Ketteida as soon as we Mitsu or another Rukia comes along.
I also look forward to when we will look together really the Buri-casting. I want to take on any case my Echizen-Cap. That and something about BuriMyu (preferably with matching dance to) have cited really werden.xD
Oh, and how we love ore / enemy and Co.KG at the moment and stalk. This is true even schön.xD
We will be as beautiful on the Nichi. That's not all wonderful. Hopefully no one Hasis records and my Tuti-laugh, if we notice that again. Ah, yes, we are grad here: I HATE Tuti. So, meet my good deed of the day. ♥
any case, the Nichi super and I'm I'm already like sleeve on it. ^ ^

Hasi and I are way too busy once again been filled. We are
Anime Fair again progressed and so full time and have some new found love people. ^ ^
A detailed list of our anime is at Mexx out in my Steckis, so I save it to me, here the play again, but some things have to stop but can be mentioned.
I love Mada Mada Dane. Junko has it beat on it. You defeated us again and again. And I do not mean on the way in which Namikawa, Seki and Ueda do it every 10 minutes. Even in Echizen, we could not believe it, that we simply could not hate this boy, even if we have really tried. And now we watched last weekend Loveless and it is hard to categorize: Konitan is even there, even in NER lead role, but who we love, even if the kind of odd? Ritsuka. If Ritsi to his and Echis "yada" attaches, then our heart swells with joy and even sigh, I love Junko. Konihoni course, but is simply a Sobi bissl boring, but still cool. In the OVA, we have even more in the way a crush Junko and Koni, because there just make the shit and phew, they are all so awesome.xD
Now it is at least as far come that we are just as intoxicated with love, as it was when Skip Beat the case, and we will - just like SB - read the manga. Because we want to know how it goes. They're really schlimm.xD

We, the awesome Team Badass, with its members, "Miss Mellaby victory" and "Victory Gla-dys", incidentally, have found another way to build fan base around us. On Mexx we have found such a wonderfully beautiful FF, we now MSTing-en and wahahaah. Not only do we have as fun as Hulle turn, no, love it all and throw away non-stop. As evidenced by the Commission. We plan once held high the week a chapter, so that people can have beautiful long as it and we are not in default, but let's see if we put it that way. ^ ^ I love
us jedenfalls.xD * Kuchiki-taichos hair approvingly blowing in the wind *

By the way: If Kuchis hair can always blow on Kommanda ... He carries a wind machine around with him or how he does it? Or is he such a Medusa? Kuchikidusa? xD xD xD
I like the nickname ...^^

We now also have to conclude, for I know not great, which I could say.
^ ^ Oh yes, I Bleachmangas the full, thanks to the B-day gift from my parents, what we have now finally have a time. And I love everything and everyone again. ^ ^ °
Furthermore, I can say is that I probably should start to distance myself from online shopping before I get a problem with it. I've previously bought two pairs of shoes grad. However, had to be well again. ^ ^ °

So then, although I hear even now on again because I do not know the one, as I said what I could say great and go to another I still like to Hasi, when I thus should not be soaking wet.
^ ^ And now I can only hope, that will rub off in the future Nagas good influence on me. :) See yu
.
Gladys.

PS: I've discovered twitter for me. That is, it could well be that there now and I could write more than here, so I just sit here with the link inside. ^ ^
http://twitter.com/Sakudaim

Sun Matane ~! Matakoooondooo. Tuti * tret *

0 comments:

Post a Comment