Sunday, September 13, 2009

Prickly Pear Juice Hangover

I'll start to fall in love you ^ ^

Hola, loved ones of the Internet and my country Hasi.
^ ^ I finally got some great times back in the Tetos internetz made and the results I will present here now.
* drumroll *

Name:: To 50% You are Emilia (Emi).
Age: 15
birth: 10 October
your past: do you have with your parents previously lived in Europe until she died one day. Then you came to your aunt in Iwa-Gakure. When you were 12, you become a Genin. At 13, you have come to Chuninauswahlprüfung to Konoha.
Boyfriend: Naruto.
How did you meet you, very simple. Since you arrived in Konoha you're friends with him. Only a year later, he has invited you to a date. The
say the charas:
Naruto: I just love them. Ever since I saw them the first time.
Sakura: You and I go shopping sometimes.
Sasuke: It is very similar to Naruto.
Shikamaru: She's very loud.
Choji: You invited me sometimes to a noodle soup.
Ino: I like them.
Kiba: I'd like to sometimes go out with her.
Hinata: They took away * Naruto heul
* Me: * comfort *
Hinata Shino: You like my beetle ...
Lee: I LOVE YOU!
Neji: Sometimes it can also be quiet.
Tenten: I agree with Neji.
Gaara: I think ... ... it is sweet.
Temari: Gaara likes her.
Gaara: Temari!
Temari: What? You said yourself that you will find it sweet.
Kankuro: So I find it hot!
Me: Of interest to anyone!
Kankuro: * pouting *
Kakashi: She is often in our team.
Gai: In it lies the power of youth.
Kurenai: Hinata do not like them much.
Asuma: Ino it may well suffer.
Baki: Gaara should focus more on his work.
Tsunade: Naruto and Emi are the perfect couple.
Jiraiya: It's just like Naruto.
Orochimaru: Uninteresting.

Which Akatsuki Boy is right for you?

To 30% You are:
Oh, Hidan, your Sexy-hero! He defended you and is very proud of the new girlfriend. He shows his love very open and would never leave you alone.

you could be the following:
To 30% You are:
Itachi! Quiet, but your absolute dream guy. Even if he does not openly shows he loves you very much.

Or also:
To 30% you are:
Well, I'd put "Art is a Bang" Deidara is your dream guy! Art - your single issue!
But he loves you and it shows you, too.

Or also:
To 10% you are:
Tobi! Yes, he's a good boy. He wants to play with you and is always funny on it. It keeps you always on the go, enjoy!


Which Naruto boy likes you?

To 40% you are: Wow, your dream guy is Gaara from the Desert! It is very pugnacious, but just as you are. It fits together perfectly and it would be for life give up ...^^

Naruto: She's full funny, really now.
Sakura: She's so cold. * Shivering *
Sasuke: What they found only at this Sandfutzi?
Tenten: She is more mysterious than I thought ...
Neji: I have to watch it on, it's awfully hard ...
Ino: I like it actually ...
Shikamaru: They should not get too close, or do not know what to do ...
Choji: * ess *
Hinata: She gives me a real fear ...
Kiba: She knows exactly what she wants ...
Akamaru: * * Jaul
Shino: I have to think, go away!
Temari: She's awesome! She is my best friend!
Kankuro: I find it really cute! But it does not say Gaara!
Gaara: She is the love of my life, I would do anything for them. * Swarm *


Which boy from Naruto loves you and thinks the rest of them what about you?

To 40% you are: You're just as smart as Shikamaru! Both of you are not a bit different!
Naruto: She's pretty! I hope my girlfriend is not jealous ...
Sasuke: weakling! As Sakura!
Sakura: Sasuke has mentioned my name! * Screaming * * fainting *
Gaara: Is not that my ex-girlfriend?
Temari: Neeee ... Your ex-girlfriend did not look like that!
Kankuro: Exactly! Your ex-girlfriend was thicker ...
Neji: whether they can stand me?
Hinata: I find out!
Shino: Why do you find it for soooo great? She says almost never was!
Chouji: I think that's why they like Hinata so ... Hinata says is almost never was ...
Shikamaru: I like playing chess with her! She is really smart like ME! That's why I love her so!
Ino: It can sometimes be really bitchy!
Kiba: Akamaru times she has tied a loop! Akamaru looked really cute! : D
Akamaru: cute! Cute! I found the loop stupid! It is to be smart! She thought at the beginning, I was a bitch!
TenTen: She has a character that I like very much!
Rock Lee: Is she strong?


Naruto - (still) Love Test

To 50% You are: Hidan! This is the name of your boyfriend to the wonderful world of Naruto!
immortality is attractive, is not it?
He is an Jashin fanatics, but for you it would be all and leave. You must not only provide him with a choice: you or Jashin! Even if you're more important to him to tell him that you know is not good for your relationship!


Which Naruto character is your friend?

to 27% you are: Hey, an artist! You like art, laugh a lot and love it, blowing things up in the air as Deidara! You can not sit still and defend your beloved more than Sasori, so you two argue almost as much. You are adventurous and can handle almost as good as Deidara with clay (and of course also blow everything ^ ^).
The others think:
Tobi: "She's funny. I think they are nice, but she yelled at me, because I have said something against Deidara ... but this is Tobi a good boy "
Hidan:"! bitch "
Kakuzu:" You and screams around is always so loud when they are with Deidara again for hours, operates regardless of whether the middle at night is ... "
Konan:" Hmm ... me is too loud "
Pain". You and Deidara have blasted me with their so-called works of art already half the headquarters ... "
Zetsus white half: "When an explosion is my favorite plant, Clothilde died ..." * * heul
Zetsus black half: "For this they will pay for it ... muhahaha "
Kisame:" When I'm Deidara once called Barbie, she has threatened me that she wants to make me sushi. "oO
Itachi:" She has talent, but she is still too loud. "
Sasori:" Even if the true meaning of art has not yet understood, is quite in order. I am good friends with her. "
Deidara: "Hm I can not take my feelings into words for them simply "run away * * I
". What's that now? "
Deidara:" Here, I'll show you simple. ! KATSU "explodes * Lehmbombe and a big heart formed
* Deidara:" Da "


Which Naruto villain you fits?

To 50% you are: It is Kabuto. The cunning, but also brutal Kabuto has an attraction for you.

Bleach - which of the five captains from the Soul Society would love you?

to 33% you are: Byakuya Kuchiki loves you dearly.
He tells you not, he can talk for action.
Byakuya would do anything for you.

you could be the following:
To 25% you are: Toshiro Hitsugaya would do anything for you.
Restrained and not visible to everyone he loves you.
He is always near you and give you his heart forever.

Or also: Shunsui Kyouraku is the purest womanizer and changes his lover as his clothes:
To 25% are you.
But he is stuck with you and no other longer wishes to his side.

Or also:
to 17% you are: Tousen Kaname is indeed blind, but to protect you, he does not need sight, since you shine for him in his darkness.
Perhaps you notice it immediately, but Kaname is waiting for you.

Or also:
to 0% you are: Mr. sex god Renji would give up everything for you.
You would lead a wild and passionate life together, and it is never boring.
adventure!



Yes, that was it. Interesting results, do you? I find great that more often or, if you came out and Hidan Dei. He called for me KATSU. * Giggle *

See ya.
Gladys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment