Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gain Muscle While Maintaining Low Body Fat

Holy pancake flipping, Batman.! ~ ♥ ~

Hello, hello.
Yes, there is also me and Therefore, it is now finally back to the joyous event that I here is my exciting life niederschribbsel. Since it now has about 7 weeks ago is that I've done that, has accumulated a lot and I will forget 70%, but I'll give me trouble. Yosh!
we would rather go before chronologically ...

In the period from 15 to 30.07. yes MeL was after a long time again to visit and to put it short: it was great. We have done a lot were with Jenny and my mum to Harry Potter 6 in the cinema as mentioned (needless it was for all the others present the pure hell, right? There xD We have also new long-running joke learned, or even two more. Once Harry's bickering banter is buried as Aragog and the pronunciation of his "Sir". . Hach, which evokes memories ♥), have the Hamburg Dungeon and the mini wonderland visited were on the dome and in general in Hamburg on shopping - has finally launched an evergreen! - And have visited Jenny when she was visited by Imke were invited to dinner with Lynn and have to Mi-chan, Sarah, Pi, Lynn and her Padres SingStar for the good and smashed what makes everything else just as a couple. MeL me as also noted in AsiaGarden. * Nick *
Without strife, it is not expired, but it remained still rather limited. Escaflowne MeL shown and I think I even took it quite well. She has proven taste, when they finally do not want more, Van Allen loved. I was almost a little proud of her. ^ ^ Films and the like, we have also looked yet, but I can not remember quite what that was all. MeL but has a detailed list in her LJ, what we did when, if someone wants to learn more detail again. ^ _ ^
A different event was still on 22 To: Our first cos-Vorcon Welcome meeting was held at Jenny and have announced as perhaps ever Kashi and I mastered the grill ^ ^.
We have a lot of fooling around that night, laughing, pictures made eaten and were just as always when you want it that way. Whether Sarah is afraid of us when they are first seen at the con? Since we are even worse. xD
Since that evening I, however, a crumbling relationship with Bailey. It almost would have messed up my Kurosaki-Cos - even if I only had a half-Ichi was and am therefore went with my Grellwig as Abarai. But it could all be saved ^ ^
It was certainly in a word. Brilliant! The only catch was, perhaps, that not all of them could appear in Cos, because not all had them, but it was still great fun made. So much so that we have also repeated, but more on that later. ^ ^
associated images are also quite a lot in our Mexx accounts. ^ ^
The last evening, Jenny and me, Mel, Lau, Jassi and Mi-chan spent in the Asia-Garden to adopt them and that has still to be extended to Kashi, where we drank in round Malibu Mango. It was also a very nice evening. ^ ^
The departure of Mel was tearful, but in hindsight quite well. Had we tucked longer we were together we may really still bound by the throat. Oh well. Between us, it ran first then continue as normal.

In the past two months, I had a lot of work has taken so much time when I had muy great things can do, but was not very different. Somehow, the Con and I need to be funded so yes sometimes even a cushion over the winter months, right? ^ ^
speeches we do not continue over the work that is before all boring and there are so to tell much more exciting dereres. ^ ^ v

Did I mention before, that Hasi and I are irretrievably? xD
We came from a bored out of my hand, the Potter movies to look once in English, because British and so and so, the we did then. The second was even better than great, little nagging on our part, but no sooner were we at the 3rd started it. Two tags: Lupin and Sirius! All I say! At the 4th
and 5 It was then not much better. But it was again interesting to note what we know so everything from the books in detail. We have been really sweet Potter nerds. xD
But by the films we once had the idea to COSEN Hogwartsis. Since we have fully fixed it. ^ ^

Where we grade on the subject of Cos are ... because my one fear is my turn again.
We will probably never make something of Naru .... because at the moment only still sucks, at least in the main. We force ourselves to always read the Pitel, but the show we have been happening for months. Arg .. Kishi is what hopefully can come up with what our attention that wakes up fully. SasuGAY Let Die, for example, and indeed so very stupid ... a piano falls on him or something. That would still good ... and we had our will ^ _ ^
However, there are about Naru, a mega super brilliant message. KASHI GAIDEN-aired and wahhhhh, I love it ♥ _ ♥ Inoue is soooo cute when he to. Obito is crying and Obi has such a great voice .... especially when he dies sounds crass horny and sigh, I can marry that, please?
Inoue has become our way, Opi, if I have not even mentioned anywhere. ^ _ ^ * * Languishes
As for the man we are anyway quite some time more than just love ... at least since we have found sooo sweet YT vids of him that he was simply eating only wishes .... but in view of his and our age, we have appointed him he prefers to our grandpa and now we dream every night about how he us bedtime stories aloud. ♥ _ ♥ * melt * cough *

*
Maybe I am still a war again. ^ ^ '
For some time we are in anyway a true Fanhype terms seiyuu. Starting with Ono, Miyano, Suwabe, Yusa, Yasumoto, Konishi, Sakurai, Namikawa, Tetsu Inada, Madono, Masakazu - Seiichi nai yes, Ken-chan, Sugiyama, Junjun, Kappei, Hito, Miki, Seki .... * please add one million more names
* There is such great videos in YT landscape. Hach, we just do not get enough of it and know for certain where that lodges my Hasi a career as an English-Japanese studies student, we are floating in the hope to understand a lot soon. Hach, I'm so proud and envious, but my Hasi has promised to swot up with me and I learn so then maybe something Japanese. ^ _ ^ * cuddle them to death, but of course the same reviving

* Where we are now in our ever-Seiyuu darling ... that's their fault that we have to look a lot of new anime.
Gakuen Heaven is an example of it ... yes, I must say there great what? We had fully the fear that we all our treasures - especially Junjun, or Konitan Sakurai or so - need to hear moaning, so we had to literally force us to watch it. Yes .... I think this series has the title of "most boring anime on earth" honest deserves. It happens - fortunately! - Absolutely nothing and we even had the time to draw the way awake. And that they are so out come horny things. xD
Instead of telling them I will show them a try. ^ ^


Yes, they are not beautiful? ^ ^

Another discovery that we owe our darling is Hetalia Axis Power. It's just great and sooo cute and has the most beautiful on earth Musika. I can only recommend to look. ^ _ ^
On the Con we will go the way of two fan meetings like this and shoot muy cool pictures. Yay us! Although
provide Konitan and Namikawa happy that we get ear worms from their song, one can not help but love them anyway is the best version of it Hiroki.xD
Just listen to yourself. ^ ^

Monochrome Factor we have seen already and I am absolutely in Konitan and Ono-♥ at the moment - see, among many other natürlich.xD
Konitan But because of that great and Akira, that Ono is so Suwabe great and so ... , That the gay Chara also is great again, just not as Suwa chan- completely. I like him as an ass or Undertaker would rather. ^ _ ^ V
I mentioned this before that I'm on glasses guys? xD
Ko-chan, of course, but .... Kyoya had! ♥
airport transfer, right? ^ _ ~
I've borrowed from me and the enchanted Jasmin Ouran containing read and sigh, I am. Although I love pretty much all again anyway - and so Charawhore -. Kyoya but would especially ^ ^
with the anime, we have also begun. Yosh! Something look ever so everything comes. ^ ^
What we start back at the Con but will only be D.Gray-man. This looks full of great, has great seiyuu, fully pretty Chara and we're already in so many love it. But we'll buy any merchandise at the Con it, we wait to have and that is probably muy smart. * Nick * Nevertheless, I'm lookin forward to it somehow. ^ _ ^
Sakurai is because sometimes full of ass, as we have noted in the pure taste of a sequence, and we are eager to hear more accurately and more often. ^ _ ^

The issue raised - the Con - is now really a big issue in all our minds. We are in the Con-fever and rave about it, which can not be healthy. Jenny and I are already hard at forging of plans but not to be true, but we just simply too much fun that create that we can not stop it. We are bad. xD
But we have concluded a formal pact for the Con and no I do not think that we all SasuGAY at the Con, we see a purely kloppen, even if it is still a need from us. ^ ^ '
We will sleep on Friday! We made out that the one who sets in our set Schlafensgehzeit a call the other a Sasuke Plushie torture to have to buy what is being photographed, you have to look here as there would be nothing better to the world, the image must be for two months, the wallpaper on your desktop and profile picture in Animexx be and you must write formally that you love Gay. And that really in colorful, bold and huge, so no one can read about in the self-description. Furthermore, we shall soon as a third person not our round sheet in the slightest bad word about him losing. It should be persuasive, that we love him. And no one should have doubted it! When the time is no reason to shut up, I do not remember too!
If we fail to comply with it renewed with each new preparation to speak the sentence by one month under the same conditions. Yosh!
If we speak both, the penalty applies to both. Sure, right?
Furthermore, we have almost given up that we will not buy photo sticker. We know each other just too well and we know how vulnerable on these issues. Sorry .... T_T
This year, however poor we will be at the Blach-Merchandise ... There are just too many great things ... I want to have a lot .... Give it to me who? Kubo features easy-to-great ... Kuso! I have to start only ugly Manga Merchandise without love .... if possible wäre.u_u '
Another plan we have is this time very many attend fan meetings. As already mentioned two pieces of Hetalia, one of X, one of Kuroshitsuji and one from Bleach, where even with Wed-chan wants to go. Yay!
♥ This is so cute how much she loves now even Bleach. She has just taste ^ ^
thanks to our gods -. Budimon called - we also carry the Games Room a long visit. Much is great but our appearance in the Freak corner if we are going to the geeks out something with their concentration, by being cool. I am looking forward to. xD
The Con can only be awesome and it is only two weeks to go there. Yay!

Aprospos Simon and Budi!
I mention that I'm in love with these men? Hach ... * Swarm *
The summer break is over - thank goodness! - And the first two episodes were a big hit again. Which are on the Gamescon as Jenny and I at the Con and it was an eye and ear candy to see that. xD
was too great of detail of Klaas and Joko on Gamescon. Did we mention our love for them?
your game, find they have swapped roles with each other was just awesome and gives us even now almost "Ono-ja-nai" Flash's laugh. Do giggle now again, if I only reporting it. xD
In any case, our plan that we gamers will start, maybe even the cool Nerdvariante, let's see. In any case, I entertain the hope that Jenny and I get a show a la GameOne, MangaOne or so. We could be so good. ^ _ ^

I can not stop talking about Cos, because we want to have back to it. xD
above have already announced we had not all Vorcon another meeting with this time. Unfortunately, Lynn was still sick, Sara was not invited this time, because that is always so complicated, and Mel was not so here.
We were only seven, but it was no less funny and there were breakthroughs!
This time has been the evening with Mi-chan's grandmother, but still we helped build Wed-chan and all that, because we are just gorgious. After a true Hetzgemutzel by Uetersen / new dike was finally was able to start the evening and after we had all been collected. This time we have not grilled, it was a hot dish casserole by a home-made Mi-chan's Mumey and all sorts of delicacies. Among other things, have brought such great filled bag, the Lau and jasmine. I want to eat again. ^ ^
After lunch we have, of course, again shelled our Cos. Since there are only was possible in stages, Jenny and I use to dance all the time about our favorite J-music expressive, so Jasmin almost on the ground. We were then very warm. ^ ^
We Grello and the other with Undertaker want to surprise (we are evil. ^ ^ kukuku ....) we were Urahara and (for me the first time a complete) Kurosaki and all were impressed by us. The Chii also look completely amazing, Hikaru eh, just like Maid-chan and Lau's just sweet. ^ ^
are at our photo session later came out for the first time, nice pictures of us! This is a novelty for us!
Then Jenny and I decided that we are the equivalent to all but Moog and just look better if we are serious, instead of smiling at all. We train ourselves now, not to be happy.
Let's see how long time we keep this up ...
The evening was certainly great class and I've fixed that we have very much in the way. ^ _ ^
Jenny and I will meet first tomorrow and Wednesday to try on our Cos again. Hach, I'm looking forward to was. ♥

Vorcon The second meeting on 25.08. and therefore on the second day of the week where I was collected from Jenny. Hach, that was all so great. I want to live with her. ^ ^
However ... we may never bake!
We made another attempt to bake cookies for the Con and yes ... after we have all the ingredients together to get tedious, we had recently after such a delicious-smelling dough that we should have nibbled almost so, and have got us in any case forward to the cookies. Well, they were in the oven and while we were just out to finish the work on our face, we heard a shrill beeping, which turned out to be smoke from the kitchen. So we have checked and the whole kitchen was black with smoke! Buy all windows and doors were thrown open to get the smell out after we had made the cookies now Brikettähnlichen outside ... we mentioned that we should not bake the cookies and after crying now?
Our trauma is liable to us so even now ....
On Tuesday or so I received from one of my favorite stores a text message. And although they sent me my new glasses would be ready! Yay! And, sigh, is so pretty!
When we picked them, I was already excited, but feel even more. Jenny has risen to the occasion by the way contact lenses and after some initial Difficulties, where Mr. Arthur Hinz told us that he had never had someone, who hired the first time so dimwitted and that Jenny was probably squeamish male eyes but now she can and is ideally equipped for the Con always be! Yosh! In Mr. A. Hinz we are in love anyway, because that is just great.
♥ But one of us know already that we inspire us all and fall in love quickly. ^ ^
The lady who served us as I think glasses and Jenny have brought the Kontaktos muy was great and very pleased with us. We have so many fans. ^ _ ^

Our naming is already legendary, and has at two Events once again demonstrated.
are While walking with Balu we met a little Border Collie puppy and even though he apparently the scourge with Bonnie (chan. XD) was we named him around and now he goes by the name Futatsu. It is worth mentioning that we have our Dalmatians (HRC) have Totsu never seen again. Probably for the reason that he is deliberately kept away from us, so he would not prefer to go away like last time with us.
who probably our Mitsu be? Stay tuned!

It will probably now have some time to mention that I have since 22.08. 'm single again.
makes it at least now no one of a little more when I adored part of me Man did lie in my bed. The speech is of course by Kisa-chan. I am amazed that he still morning is exactly where I saw him lying asleep. This must be a sign of how much I love him, right? ^ _ ~ But
reassured me that when Jenny is so and that it has so pleased with my gift. ^ ^

Last Saturday was then that we so herbeigefieberte event where Hasi y moi also could again show our Namensgebungskünste. We were in Freeze in Hamburg and on the way we have actually yet another Mexxlerin taken, but which was not even on the way to the Freeze. We would have also can hardly see in their Kaito Kid-Girl Cos.. ^ ^
It is formally accepted into our group and was the same time packed into the role of our Honeys. Thanks to Jenny and I are now mom and dad and Lau, Jassi, Mi-chan and Honey are just our children. Yes, yes, it can easily be babies. ^ ^
The freeze itself was funny, after we finally managed to start all could. The people have kept even for professionals. ^ _ ~
My pose was actually pretty easy to keep, but Jenny had to strain for this process. * Cookies for her gift
* Then we went with very many others in the Japanese garden, and since this Day we have loads of new friends. At last I was. ^ ^
any event they did, that we come next Saturday to Chiisai, if that's possible, is still not completely fixed, because the cards are all gone already, but let's see.
thanks this day we have in any case our Con-horn to inaugurate what was finally completed two of us. ^ ^
How long to keep these contacts, one is curious, but I hope so long. ^ ^

Now might be mentioned that since Monday I started school again.
Furthermore, there are not so much to say. The teachers actually do all a very nice Impression and now wait times, as it is. But I'm happy that I once again see Lau daily. ^ ^
Just getting up early does not bother me very much and I see that Jenny is now almost no longer hear or even can. .. T_T
This must be changed. Yosh!

So, that also was not again a lot.
is more important to me at present a not when, I read it easily in the next entry, ne? ^ ^
I will now perhaps the Bleachsprüche write out or read Death Note and I have to start also asleep. ^ ^ * cuddle *


See ya.
Gladys. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment