Thursday, September 17, 2009

Polacolor 669 Polaroid Impulse

Watch for my avatar, the man I will marry. ^ ^

Hello, good people.
^ ^ I am still in the country, but not for long. ^ ^
more on that later.

First to the news.
clamp may have actually überrraschen me again. In 2, a maximum of three chapters Tsubasa completed Reservoir Chronicles for probably forever. And that was more than expected, right? I would really have a 29th Band or - to have a nice number - even a 30th expected. But, lo and behold. ^ ^
Jenny and I are celebrating either at 30.09. or at 07.10. a "no-clone-party" to celebrate that. But must be celebrated, right? Have ^ ^

Then I still know that our beloved Miki by Mr. Kazuto Okiura values in Kobato. speaks. The first result, it is at 06.10. ^ ^
'm curious how it is with Tetsu Inada, Miki, Fumiko Orikasa and Hoko Kowashima. ^ ^

Then we have corrected our Wedding List and sigh, she's great ^ ^ I
. Budi
Hasi: Mi-chan
Nils Gunnar
Lau-chan: Mischa
Jassi: Simon
♥ Sarah: Gerrit
Pi-chan: Etienne Gardé
Lynn: their Manga & Gregor (as a wedding gift from both of us she has a cat named Holger Wolfgang.)
Lynn's job is to play so for all maid of honor and bridesmaid. This will make it be fun. ^ ^
The ceremony will take place at 11:03:10, which is a Thursday. If we all hold so freely before. ^ ^

Sputtelhausen are in it since the change with Hiroki nothing new. ^ ^ I love the
and he looks so good. ^ _ ~

Sara is no longer with the Connichi. Why? Because she is stupid? I do not know. Mi is-chan anyway quite happy about it, I think. We try at least not yet find someone who wants to have the train ticket. .. Let's see ^ ^
This would also, I think so all new reported ^ ^ Now I will devote myself
muy something important: I have to pack my bags to an end. Because .... TOMORROW IS THE CON AND I HAVE TO DRIVE THE SAME HASI!! YAY!
Finally, we have to bake more. ^ ^
... and get up tomorrow at 4:30 ... no, not a typo ...

I will then report may well Sunday as it was and what we have done so and so was given.
^ ^ See ya. * Cuddle *
Gladys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment