Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How To Make A Cap Rack

enslaved, but happy! ♥

Wahaha, I think that is what I promise or what? Straight Sunday made only one entry and now comes the very next. I'm so awesome! ♥
Or just lazy, because I want to make a hundred little better than 20 entries murderer things that I will be sitting years. So from that.

Monday, 19.04. It was time again and my person is aged for a year. What I personally on the one hand, of course, awesome find, because your birthday is great, but then again, it is also stupid, because I do not end ten special'm boring now 20th Meh. But maybe I just do it to Fran Fine and say 16 times that I turned 19. At some point then we will take it off me no more and I have to start to age again, but at least I have such a few years in which I can separate me from my dream age. Hach, as touching.
The day itself was actually quite good, just very quiet, because now it was a Monday and at all times. At exactly zero Clock Hasi has called me and determined 2 hours we still talk about God and the world, or indeed PoT, Bleach, and TeniMyu BuriMyu and looking forward to. I in particular, because my Hasi me now congratulate the same time as the first one. Although taxi was offended, but that he was not the first, where he had sent to an ENS 00:00:53 me and stuff. But well, tough luck. Around noon, I still have sms from Lau and Jassi, a Cyelo of ENS and the phone rang a few times for me what's always been unusual. But that day probably had not as much as usual, when my mom from work then we have tea together and made cakes for us and so a little "celebration". The rest of the evening was fairly quiet, I am gedüppelt Lapi, written with Jenny and then of course my TV night with Flash Forward and Supernatural had. Normally given. Later, I then - probably because Lupin has me once again brought to the taste - the third Part of "The Count of Monte Christo" turned on while enjoying After Eight, what else should I cancel it? The day was to me at least cause enough to open my Awesomepackung. So then the day went by and life now on. Yay.

Today I then phoned quite a while with Jenny, but then when I turned on my Lapi to go online, I had no name, so I'm in a roundabout way again come out to bug ö . Open And as I have just read while writing with Jenny in it and am again something of a passion for us. Not only
"waves of passion" with their stars Fred and George has caused my enthusiasm. Also kun Shotaro Muramasa, is to sing along with Sakurai "furigana rubi" in the duet is just. awesome Wow, we can surely invent so cool name. Namikawa-san like it very much as a landlord. Hach, I like us. Only that we vorskipen
is always so meh, but oh well, we do so now no more. Even if we get so little from the spot. . After all, better than when everything happened in a post ^ ^

Today we have also made plans - something that is our hobby anyway, lol -. How to proceed with our Anime Look- behavior and things like that and also that we are again with Ochibi , Fuku-chan and take Mitsu should Hai Hai..
We want to make the way, probably Friday or Saturday night because we can meet our obligations, while still liked to have enough time Prince of Tennis, the series to end. Hai, after all, that is only 23 episodes. So anything that can deal a long time, hai hai. Well, still have everything on hold. ^ ^ Anime
About 15 min from. 6 come out until summer. But that's good, we have always something to do, right? And here we go again Ouran broadcast in part because I read through the 14.Band again I noticed that this is great but only at the moment absolutely not (even if it is already on the mend ). So we will certainly see episode 24, so that we can again anfangirlen Tamaki. ^ ^
Where we are at the grade, in 10 of our early anime he's here, you might say, then, that we are on an absolute Love Trip are. And that makes us like nothing. And why, Miyano is awesome! What is the reason why we are probably busy right now so the music raise from him, because that is great. Ha, the music of Ouran we also need. ? Ne ^ ^
We will in any case begin to PoT either Vampire Knight - where indeed Miyano, and we must finally put behind us - or with Kobato. , Durarara! or at least with all of PoT OVAs + Movies - which I now have us so well without any difficulties distended in a few hours. We are as yet not quite sure what it is for now. But all we want to see, so it's only a matter of time.
Friday I will attend any event Hasi again and then the great watching on. With what ever. ^ ^
And we will share a lot of music, Miyano and such, and certainly Hasi new pictures for me and such. So once everything is great.

^ ^ I will now read either a bit or at least what sleep or watch or something, let's see.
Wow, that's great that the entry has become so short. I'm a fan davon.xD

See ya.
Trun Peste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment