Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How To Connect An External Hard To My Tv

Kiri ga Ichiban. Iiiiiikoooooooo! xD

do not ask me what is going on but now I have a catchy tune from cheap Mr Seki, with his anthem "Kiri ga ichiban" that's great and awesome and I totally can sheepishly grin - especially as I AMV images before my eyes - because it is simply awesome. Sounds logical, right?

Hello, I'm back!
And on multiple Weise.xD
For one, I'm just once again proud of myself because I make it really here to update regularly. Yay me, Naga would be proud of me, too. And Sanyo is one example would accept me. Hm .. I still lack the Starbuck Coffee in hand. Does it have to do just the cappuccino-latte thing, which is just beside me. ^ ^ I want
Chai Latte have ... . (I need to purchase ^ ^ Back

I:
Attentive people would be thinking "huh how does? they pay for that, their chai latte, but she has no job. " Haha, I was wrong! For today I had my first day as "Lordess of the Ice Part II" and it was awesome. As crazy as it sounds, but I think it's great to work again. I again what to do and by the way I feel so well again to make money. Double awesome. And I like my new colleagues and Monja and Richard were there again so nice to me and were happy that I'm back and told me that I'm doing all well and fully as if there never a break of half a year was and so and so. I feel as well, and can thus first a bit . Breathe And now I do what I do mind at rest from the summer. For I know still do not see but once.
Cool, I also think that I am earning now 7 € an hour, because I'm in the second year and so and yay. Our Cosplaypläne can therefore be made in true peace.

^ ^ I will probably now way Kira in Academy cosplay . Is already set to about 97%. Hehe, just like we change our Meinung.xD

Back II:
Heheh, Jenny and I are washcloth and soft eggs. Is this a cause for celebration? A bit, yes.
Even before a few days I had myself so persuaded again to participate in Bines RPG where I mieme so the Dorian Gray blend containing an arrogant ass-Stars, and yes, it makes fun in person to the imagination sein.xD
Now comes but added that Jenny and I again joined in Ouran are. Why? How exactly I do not know the times, but somehow, thanks to the 14.Band Miyano and noticed that I like anyway and then had again Bock taking notes there. The mere happy to Laura to make. Or so. Actually, I'm not selfish enough so all the set as a top priority, but it's a nice aftertaste, that was trying Ochibi erknuddeln to us. Because of course I have also asked Jenny if she re-join in with the promise that I would then take over Tamaki (yes it is and remains the very best Kyoya ever ^ ^). Now I play as Mr. Suo and in addition - of course - Mori. Yeah, much as I can not say any more, because yes is still quite fresh, but will once again be a San Awesome-sacrifice and thus we are having fun and I'll make Tama, I have to think it over. For this is not so easy. But it is already. ^ ^

Where we are on RPGs, I thought I'd get bug and Heart a read and bissl hahahah, I love us. We are just simply awesome. Although we make bug skips more than anything, but come in and bug barely move. Anyway, we are awesome!
I liiiiiebe, dear, dear Masakazu. (In both .^^). And Yu-kun and Masakazu, one probably. or together with Ken-chan is just awesome. You throw away as a break, even if one has since logged. What is especially cool. So I like our own work. Self-praise, but when it is earned, then must be simple. And I find that I can really let Hisagi from time to time be pretty cute. When writing itself, I'm always not so sure because I can do it, but if I read you retroactively, that is quite grown so well, I would say. It is certainly very nice to laugh because of what their own almost from the ground liegt.xD
In Burichi I also fully enjoy the moment. No matter in which now. It is to write beautiful Kira, Abarai-kun if he either wants to turn his neck-or whines because he and Hisagi-senpai again made something. Hehe. Would it even Kubo draw something that would be awesome. It's funny in any case when the two angels of peace plan as Abarai could suffer, etc. And we is training with the Hado Bakudo and write times, and so very funny. So I learn the fact, he. ^ ^ Well, now we see as progress in the future. We fillers namely at the moment like irgendwie.xD
are moving forward to create the Jennys it? Stay tuned.xD

the way! I've continued with the translation of Shoebox Project . Wohoo, I am proud of myself. ^ ^
'm still in the first chapter, but oh well. It is getting more with time.
^ ^ And I will again marry Sirius and Lupin, but that's nothing new. ^ ^ I have way more

done it before, from the BuriMyu I been a further time I looked for some to find other Best Ofs, cut out the videos and yay, now we have beautiful versions and all. Hai hai. Now I only
must again find the time to move on. But some day I can manage them. ^ ^ By the way

. I've recently read again a bissl in Bleach and I love again alles.xD
Whether Aizen, or Shinji, IBA, or just Momo Hisagi and Kira. And I'm about a million images cut out, but one of them I love besonders.xD

A quarrel of lovers. ^ ^ Byakushis hand! A Starbucks cup! Hime>! ♥
To make them bigger click on it, as ever. ^ ^ \u0026lt;

So, and with these images at the end I say goodbye. ^ ^ I will now
Lie to me, and GameOne Good Wife look. Finally, the all great and Logan is here. ^ ^

See ya.
Kyoritz Ignashov.

0 comments:

Post a Comment