Monday, December 10, 2007

Marg Helgenberger Plastic Surgery

remembering a year of read books here

the year is closing in and I've been lazy even with noting which book I read when and how many I actually read. at least I think I've noted the dates in the books (1st page: date started, last page: date finished, it's as easy as that). so I can search all those tomes of lore and wisdom now for those dates and make my list complete. am curious if I actually read 50 books this year. have to make sure that I WILL keep an eye on my reading during 2008. makes the remembering so much easier and I need a little more awareness for books I read for university. should even force myself to write summaries, even if short and make sense to me only...

maybe I'll post the list here, together with the lists from 2000 up to now.

on another note: ordered the following (amazon.de) and looking very much forward to read them:
  • Wörterbuch der Burgen, Schlösser und Festungen - Horst W. Böhme
  • Burgenkunde - Otto Piper
  • Die Welt des Mittelalters. Barbaren, Ketzer und Artisten - Arno Borst
  • Lebensformen im Mittelalter - Arno Borst
YAY for the Middle Ages!

0 comments:

Post a Comment