Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Personalizedweddingfavorribbons.com

search yet failed

Today at 8:40 am in the Minsk apartment of the mother (I spelled it, but, naturally, do not live), trying to get people in black uniform (in the eye of the metal doors could be seen two black knit caps, jackets, pants). Came under criminal investigation on the organization of mass unrest on December 19.

They asked about me, and threatened that if his sister will not open the door, my mother and sister were "worn on the courts to get to work." Promised to come again. I do not know the details, briefly spoke on the phone with my sister. But how would the working situation, everything is fine. Neither the first nor the last time, so all that is valuable from an apartment evacuated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment