Monday, December 7, 2009

Australian Flag Havaianas

You're beautiful! ♥ I miss

Hi, here we are again on the second report of the events occurred. ^ ^
we let pass no more rows, and also make us more equal. ^ ^

quite some time, is by Jenny and me yes so that we at Shuhei and Kira, or Sakurai and Konitan ... (At times what to do with S and K O_o) must start to giggle, which no one wants to really understand or can. Now Filler constantly come before such moments, because they occur naturally together more often and save each other's butt, defend the honor, etc. We are almost at dahinvegitiert laughing seizures, as against Kira Kazeshini has fought, because that's Shuheis and so has the will and even defeated, whereupon Wabisuke showed up, so Kira Pakuto. He has made ready and then sending you Kira was about to kill him ... We have trembled, feared and inwardly giggled again, because that would have been the perfect moment for Shuhei to surface, but what happened? Shuhei not saved Kira's ass, but Ken-chan. Crap, damn. Stupid Ken-chan, you gave us dirty our Super-Love-moment Deluxe . Shuhei was already determined in the wings and was ready to intervene and then you messing up his show. So what of the public, so what you do not do it! And then he kills also Wabisuke. Penner! Give us our moment-Love back! Well, not forget it and the bridge!
Like Kurosaki (although I do not know why, but something was there with him too) must first Ken-chan is back up to play in our favor. Until then, I like them no more, we are done no more, friends. Keh!

penultimate weekend of the Flohmexx was and we of course with it, if only for two. Wed-chan and Jassi could not and did not want Lau, so we were on our own. It was agreed that we meet with taxi to move around because together, we knew not if, it was at the station to wait for us or to Jenny's old school where the event took place, yes. By late train, we arrived in HH and looked thankfully there at the station again to see where he beaming like a care bear on us waited san in company with a sullen look in a goblin named Pie. Together with those we went out with him, where we hate the same No. 1 person who saw the female, from the green Grimmi Chisaii and then have tried everything to go out of her way, which only pursuant ig worked. The Flohmexx itself was pretty boring, were just stands there and infidels, the X or TB or sell AS wanted. Blödärsche ... Well, after perhaps half an hour we were through with the tour, have to muster in time but Sebastian, Jenny has again besieged, this time not so successful. He did well not that we got along so well with the taxi which had shot his friend in the meantime for us and with us in our waffle friend Sven, who looks like Uke, waffles destroyed. Memory of us: you never eat hot waffles and then cream it, which is Schweinkram ... At least he has some time separated from us because he wanted to greet other or so and we are then went outside because we were so warm. On this day, taxi and Sebastian have but actually welcomed and treated each other as if they were friends, what they do, we have not noticed at the Chi in the least. Well, they need to know, yes. At the door we had the realization that taxi and Sebastian were a couple, but of course the taxi Seme, because he is male or something. He was also nicknamed by us as Bambi Seme and "Taxi"-Christian . Another person, we will also open up even more, Girl-san. Yes, yes, absolutely wanted to get involved in discussions and our girls took us probably great. ^ ^
We are at some point the three of us have bought and losgeschlendert the cathedral chocolate fruit and mushrooms for later to get "take the wrong path" after a experience of a taxi Daim McFlurry issued. Hach, was delicious. Then we went home already, where we met again on the road yet Pie-san, who has shown us his chic clean scribbled Conhorn. We have to steal it ...
went so well already this exciting day ended and the next day went to school week get rid of.

so intoxicated on Sunday I did the same Monday Lau raved by taxi, because the guy is just plain cute and does not inspire existing maternal feelings in me and Jenny. However ... During the week we have written a few times together and somehow he has to himself that he likes ausjammert at someone. If yes, in principle nothing wrong with that, but he does it with people who he has just two times in his life and makes me wonder something. But well, while it's still funny and friendly in nature and can be described as gay without being angry, I like him much. ^ ^

of us this weekend what happened is probably the silliest I've ever imagined could. half past eight Friday I'm in bed by about was because I lacked sleep the whole week and I am in the morning then at nine, read until 10th AS, then suddenly my phone rings and Jenny tells me about it with then that we should all be in by 12 Uetersen because since Sarah made an appointment for the photo for hat.Super Lynn, I knew not, and it was expected that I should go now, but had no time. We have the next two weeks as much work before us, that's not at all clear and I have HA, so do what ever, only then does something in between. Well, the HA I would have still moved smoothly, even if I did not have the date of me and Jenny to cancel. I think it's so shitty, that Sarah has taken care of so half-heartedly so that all knew. If chan-mi on the phone with Lau, she had absolutely nothing and I knew Jenny had not called so I do not either. This is an impossibility that the organizer of the whole, bad for arranging everything and for me I travel as a consequence of the fact that I never participate in something that Sarah plans, it's that simple. I mean, it has been always the case that Sarah never called me has, I know everything about third parties from it, and afterwards I have no desire.
My mood was therefore at least as in the bucket, I'm not driven by twelve to butter market, that I first grimace that she was in the moment and face other words, did not have such important pictures and Second, do not support what Sarah wanted mortised there for shit. In that moment I was thinking also that Mi-chan has now been left out. I then but I still have contact with her set, and so learned that she is now and yet I should follow with the next bus. At first I had no enthusiasm for it, have me but then Lynn and the other for the sake of ready made and I arrived out of breath after 10 minutes instead of 15-18 there, waiting only to be fifteen minutes in the rain on the bus that is driven either too early or not at all because the went on strike. I'm back home because I had to completely block any more. The upshot is that now I'm not in the pictures and Lynn agreed with Lau as it were, give the frame, because I pay for the, while the others were doing the pictures. Joa, I just say that I'm in the picture Cos: as a contact lens ^ ^ '

Well, back home I myself first dried and then packed into the bed to to be warm again and let the anger subside until Jenny I was eventually called and we went to the movies but still planned to visit New Moon.
♥ Haha, that was one of the funniest movies since long time, but also only because Hasi and me, the movie itself was kind of stupid. Edward was soo ugly in this part, somehow even worse than Bella, even though he was dressed extremely well. Jake was cool and looked good, but the joke was on him lacking and the stool he has torn me now do not - not even visually, but I'm not 12 more. Alice was really cool again, she looked so pretty, and Emmett was funny again. Types takes the place of the sharpest views Carlisle again one, even if he had padded strange. I was pleasantly surprised by real-Aro, Caius and Marcus. Well, one of which was full can gay, but the other two have become quite cool. For an eye-catching and Felix Demitri have provided what I was expecting not clean, but yes, have already seen from great. Too bad so little that they were there. About the film even say maybe not. To a poor original book, you can just not make a great movie to make him worse than the source is accessible. However, Bella
provided for one of our new long-running. She says to Jacob, "You are so beautiful! xD
We have delicious amused, is almost as good as Tamas "beautiful body" in the Ouran-rpg to Kyoya, mon ami. Hehe.
What we also need to bite in terms of oiling and over again is "ROLF." That comes through the third book, where Jake always in wolf-plural "we" when talking and from that I have Rolf talk just made, how is it now with us. ^ ^
After the cinema we have something in Jenny Kobato. seen, for example, Miki and Namikawa are asleep and then left because we are up early.

Yes, and so we are also again, so to speak-to-date, as much more interesting is not happening.

I chat now continue with Lau and build our newly arisen Cosplayseite and looking forward to.
'll learn the way I have for Doitsu, but it works already.
Next time I do not hope it takes so long to write what I am here again, so that there is so much at once. ^ ^ See ya
is.
Gladys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment