Friday, July 10, 2009

What To Expect For Hemoroids Docter Visit

You can not swim, you can not dance and you do not know karate. Face it, you'll never gonna make it!

I do not want to make it! I just want to ... * Dance *.

Heyhey.
^ ^ I'm also writing again and now on a list of those who belong to the glorious circle of my Sputtel, pseudonyms and family and pets. ^ ^
all along the lines of my Hasis I am the most important List things first and later I will the edited version of our family tree here stick it out if I still want to have. xD

So

PS: The order of Sputtel has absolutely no Bewandnis, but I'll make sure to put them in the order they were part of my life ^ ^
. . Or at least try ^ ^ '

Sputtel:

first Matt McDonough
second Owen Hargreaves
third Kittana
4th Hauke
5th MeL
6th Hiroki Yasumoto
7th Takashi Kondo

Ehesputtel:

first Koji Yusa

Ehrensputtel:

first Hasi ^ ^ alias Kashi alias Barbara Novak skillet Bellamy

Married to:

first Masa

soulmates:

first Bruce Willis
second Jack Nicholson
third Kurosaki Ichigo
4th Grell Sutcliff
5th Tweek
6th Lorelai Gilmore

- Simon & Budi
- JD and Turk
- Lorelai and Rory

Pets:

first Madarame Ikkaku (Morita!! * Kick *)
second Patrick

- Head in the doghouse at the door before the palm tree on our island (along with Hasi)

Children:

first Hagge (-> Coxy)
second Abarai Renji (-> Aizen-Taicho)
third Inoue Orihime (-> Yumichika)

alter egos:

first Gladys Gray gondola Novak (= Chad)
second Obito
third Seishiro
4th Kyoraku
5th Grell
6th Ayame
7th No type VII or XIII 8th from Black Cat
Sesshomaru
9th Shego
10th Ron
11th Tim (Hikka Bikka Bu -? Huuuscha ^ ^)

Yes, now or tomorrow or so then comes the beautiful card, where you can admire our spectacular family. Only needs to look again, as I design it all. ^ ^



So, I hope I can Hasi Treasury help me, because I think I've half forgotten. And I've just created a new Sputtel. Is it worrying that Kondo was the first occurred to me that would fit?
way, I am in love with Kyoya. And in Tamaki. And ... all? Oh, I'm such a Chara-Whore again. ^ ^
Jaha am already ... fully reach. Only the third band, but that should change tomorrow.
^ ^ I will now devote my research again and manga. That has to continue to idolize
Kyoya. ^ ^

See ya.
Gladys.


0 comments:

Post a Comment