Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Where To Get Eevee In Shiny Gold X

4.

Gestern ließ ich mir my 2nd Tattoo sting.
long time I wondered what I should choose, because I wanted to represent that it is both my past, present and future will be. So I opted for the Japanese characters 梦 (read: yume). It means dream, dream, illusion, vision or something that proves to be untrue ...
This can be such a wide range of interpretations, so that it always seems to fit. Because I turn to
the importance of my early childhood, it appears to me merely as a fade incipient, dream, which is far out of reach. Dannach followed illusions of friendship, love and happiness, which proved to be wrong and I realized that I'm best off not to rely on themselves, because one will not give away or disappointed. When this happens, however, that despite caution, so one has to answer it himself.
In my current condition I do not have that, you need to move forward to ... I have no Wusch dream, nothing that dares to covet my heart. Everything seems so distant and alien to the reality and acts, not as real as those nightmares that haunt me at night, if I manage myself and lay down to sleep ...
What does the future I will not venture to guess it and I do not desire to express suspicions, but no matter what will happen. No one remains forever without wishes and dreams, but if it should be the case with me should be, so I will still have the illusion of life ... Or the death which will free me from the dream, as designated by the general public lives.
that I may find peace ... Again, I

0 comments:

Post a Comment